- Fire Adapted Communities Learning Network
- International Assocation of Wildland Fire
- NFPA’s Fire Break Blog
- National Situation Report
- National Cohesive Wildland Fire Management Strategy
- Northeast Regional Cohesive Strategy Committee
- Ready, Set, GO!
- Southeast Regional Cohesive Strategy Committee
Frank Lake and his daughter Ada collecting huckleberries – a culturally significant source of food for the Karuk, Hupa and Yurok Tribes in northern California. The Cohesive Strategy promotes the value of today’s fire managers learning from our nation’s native populations about the successful use of cultural burning for healthy, productive landscapes; food; medicine and Tribal ceremonies, known as Traditional Ecological Knowledge.